Fast Cash Mega

Adsense

Profit Clicking

5/19/2012

Wealth 4 All Team : New I-Payout account



News Details
05-18-2012 - New I-Payout account


It was simple to set up. I attached it easily to my bank account and my credit card. Made a small withdrawal on the 17th. Much less than $100. Got a notification the morning of the 18th that it was in my e-wallet. Even with all the first time set up fees my total cost for this small withdrawal was $4.50. with either STP or Alertpay my cost would have been $3.19 or $3.82. Future e-wallet cost will only be $3.25 no matter the amount. A withdrawal of $100 would be $3.75 with STP then you pay to get it out of there. Or $4.75 with AP and again pay to get it out. So thanks for the new e-wallet with W4A.

I am very excited.

Rayda
From - https://www.wealth4allteam.com/news_details.php?nid=32

No comments:

Post a Comment