Fast Cash Mega

Adsense

Profit Clicking

2/28/2012

Zeek Rewards : Tools from Tonight!

Tools from Tonight!

Listen to the Recorded Call
Hey there Zeek Fans!!  A couple of links we’ll be discussing on tonight’s call:
Peter Minglis is one of tonight’s guests, a great friend and a fantastic trainer and sales professional is a true Zeek fan and is really plugged in to the industry.  He’s working on a training center because bar none – his free LMS system and accompanying training center is the best out there.  If you don’t have a free…you need one for sure.  Click Here for a Free LMS System.
  • Peter’s recommended social site - Click here and Zeek Out!!  Friendly, fun and free!
  • Special Leadership Call Wednesday Night - This Wednesday night we will have a special Leadership Call featuring Sandy Botkin – tax attorney – to talk about this fantastic little app called “Tax Bot”!  We’re putting it up as a Zeek Tool in the ZR back office but for tonight…you can check it out (and purchase it if you like) from here.  Click Here to Get Yourself a Tax Bot
    • “Just so you know…(Dawn here)…I think the app is really cool.  I downloaded it to my iPhone and i get in my car to go to a meeting the other day and i click “start here” – it hooked into my nav and tracked my milage and everything for me.  I even took a pic of my receipts from dinner and gas and now i don’t need to even THINK about where i stuck that receipt!  Perfect really…i’m lovin’ it!” 
From - http://zeekrewardsnews.com/2012/02/tools-from-tonight/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment